AIBE XVIII Answer Key 2023 – The Bar Council of India (BCI) will publish the AIBE XVIII 2023 answer key shortly after the exam concludes. The ultimate answer key for AIBE XVIII will be crafted using the provisional answer key as its foundation. BCI will also welcome objections concerning the provisional answer key for the AIBE 18 exam.
Table of Contents
AIBE XVIII Answer Key
Candidates will have the opportunity to submit their objections through their registration portal. They can also access and download the AIBE 18 exam answer key from this article, allowing them to calculate their scores in the examination. AIBE XVIII (18) 2023 is slated to take place on October 29, 2023, in an offline mode. Those who successfully clear the AIBE exam will receive their Certificate of Practice (CoP) shortly after the results are declared.
AIBE XVIII (18) Important dates
|AIBE XVIII (18) exam date||October 29, 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of AIBE preliminary answer key + question Paper||To be notified|
|Answer key objection window||To be notified|
|Release of final answer key||To be notified|
|AIBE XVIII (18) result||To be notified|
How to download AIBE XVIII (18) 2023 answer key?
- Visit the official website of AIBE XVIII (18) – allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the answer key notification.
- Select the set code and click on the corresponding answer key menu.
- The AIBE 18 answer key PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Download and match your answers and calculate your marks.
How to calculate scores using AIBE answer key 2023
Candidates can utilize the following steps to compute their AIBE scores effectively:
- Review Correct Responses: Begin by referring to the official answer key provided for AIBE exam 2023. Select the relevant answer key and question papers based on your assigned code. Calculate the number of correct attempts by aligning your responses with the AIBE exam pattern 2023 and the prescribed marking scheme.
- Calculate Total Score: It’s important to note that the AIBE exam does not impose negative marking for incorrect answers. Therefore, candidates simply need to determine the count of correct responses and add 1 mark for each accurate answer.
- Verify Qualifying Scores: To ascertain whether you meet the eligibility criteria for AIBE XVIII (18) exams, consult the specified qualifying scores set by the Bar Council of India (BCI). For the general category, the minimum qualifying score stands at 40% marks, while for the SC/ST category, it is 35% marks.
By following these steps, candidates can accurately calculate their AIBE scores and determine their eligibility for the exam.
Raise objections on AIBE XVIII(18) Answer Key
In case of discrepancies in the AIBE 2023 answer key, candidates are encouraged to lodge objections against the provisional answer key. To raise objections, candidates should adhere to the following steps:
- Identify Incorrect Answers: Begin by identifying the incorrect answers within the AIBE answer key.
- Complete Objection Form: Once the objection link becomes active, candidates should complete the objection form. This involves providing details for the questions in question and the nature of the objection. Follow these steps:
- Select your Paper Code (A, B, C, or D).
- Choose the specific Question Number.
- The official answer will be automatically displayed.
- Enter your proposed answer.
- Optionally, include any remarks regarding your objection.
- Attach a supporting file as evidence for your answer.
- Finally, submit the AIBE XVIII (18) objection form.
By following these steps, candidates can effectively raise objections against any discrepancies they identify in the AIBE answer key.
Reasons to raise objections on AIBE XVIII (18) Answer Key
Candidates have valid reasons for raising objections to the AIBE 18 answer key, and some of these reasons include:
- Error Rectification: Reporting errors in the answer key and question papers assists the Bar Council of India (BCI) in rectifying these issues before announcing the results.
- Revised Answer Key: BCI will release an updated All India Bar Examination answer sheet after thoroughly assessing and addressing the discrepancies identified during the objection process.
- Impact on Results: In cases where BCI removes questions that have been objected to, this action may lead to a reduction in the total number of questions as well as the overall marks in the final results, consequently affecting the cutoff marks.
AIBE answer key for previous years papers
AIBE XVIII is yet to be conducted. The links for AIBE answer key 2023 PDF download have been given below:
AIBE previous years cut off marks
The previous years AIBE cutoff is as given:
|AIBE exam||General or OBC cut off scores||SC/ST cut off scores|
AIBE XVIII (18) Result 2023
The Bar Council of India (BCI) will release the AIBE exam results a few days after the examination concludes. Candidates can access their results by logging into their registered AIBE accounts. The AIBE result includes essential information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, and their pass or fail status. Successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Practice (CoP), which they can obtain from their respective State Bar Council office where they are enrolled.