AIBE XVIII Result Date – The Bar Council of India (BCI) is expected to publish the AIBE 18 exam results approximately two months after the examination date. These results for AIBE 2023 will be accessible on the official AIBE website at allindiabarexamination.com, where candidates can retrieve and download their AIBE scorecards online.
Table of Contents
AIBE XVIII Result Date Update
The direct link for downloading the results of the All India Bar Examination will be provided below once available. Subsequent to the announcement of AIBE results by the Bar Council, a rechecking window will be opened for a designated period. During this timeframe, candidates have the opportunity to apply for AIBE reevaluation in 2023.
The AIBE 2023 exam result will encompass details such as candidates’ marks attained in the All India Bar Examination, their qualification status, and various other pertinent information. Those who successfully clear the exam can anticipate receiving their AIBE Certificate of Practice via speed post shortly after the result declaration.
AIBE XVIII(18) 2023 exam will be conducted on October 29, 2023, in offline mode. The provisional and final answer keys will be released a few days after the conclusion of the exam.
AIBE XVIII (18) Result Dates 2023
|AIBE XVIII examination||October 29, 2023|
|AIBE answer key||To be notified|
|Last date to submit objections||To be notified|
|Final answer key||To be notified|
|AIBE 18 results date||To be notified|
|Answer sheet rechecking dates||To be notified|
|CoP release date||To be notified|
How to check AIBE XVIII (18) result 2023?
To access the results of the All India Bar Examination, candidates can follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website: allindiabarexamination.com in 2023.
- Locate and click on the AIBE exam result link provided in the notification section.
- Log in by entering your roll number, registration number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- The AIBE XVIII result will be promptly displayed on the screen.
- To retain a record, save and download the BCI AIBE results for the year 2023 for future reference.
Details mentioned in AIBE XVIII (18) Result 2023
The result document typically includes the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Result Status (Pass/Qualified or Fail)
- Name of Father/Husband
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
These essential pieces of information are commonly found on the result document.
AIBE 18 Normalisation of Marks
The Bar Council of India employs a mark normalization process for the All India Bar Examination Result 2023 to ensure equitable treatment of all candidates. Occasionally, the difficulty level of different examination slots may differ. To provide a level playing field for all candidates, BCI normalizes the raw marks acquired in the AIBE 18 exam. Within the normalization process, two types of marks are considered: raw scores and normalized scores. Here is a distinction between the two:
- Raw Scores: These are the initial, unadjusted marks obtained by candidates in their respective exam slots.
- Normalized Scores: These scores are the result of the normalization process, which accounts for variations in difficulty levels across different exam slots, ensuring fair evaluation and comparability of results.
AIBE 18 Expected Cutoff
The Bar Council of India in its revised final answer key removed two questions from the answer key. This means that there will also be a change in the AIBE 18 cutoff 2023. The qualifying marks will now be calculated on the basis of 98 marks. The expected cutoff for AIBE 18 has been given below:
|Category||Minimum passing percentage||Cutoff|
Online rechecking of AIBE XVIII (18) Answer Sheet
The online rechecking process of AIBE answer sheet is given below.
- Candidates have to fill the online application for AIBE rechecking of answer sheets.
- Rechekcing fees will be Rs 200.
- Candidates could check their AIBE 18 2023 answer sheets themselves by booking a time slot in online mode.
- Such candidates had to visit the BCI office as per the allotted schedule. The schedule for rechecking is informed to the candidates after the council receives their applications.
- Candidates will not be given the xerox of the answer sheets and answer key under any circumstances.
- The candidates are informed about their re-checking results within 7 working days after the request for re-evaluation is registered.
Offline rechecking of AIBE XVIII (18) 2023
The Bar Council of India (BCI) provides the rechecking form on its official website. In an online application process, candidates are required to complete the re-checking application form provided in the specified format. Additionally, they must submit a demand draft amounting to Rs. 200, made payable to the Bar Council of India, with the draft issued from New Delhi.
Can I retake the AIBE exam if I fail to qualify AIBE XVIII 2023?
The AIBE exam typically occurs twice a year, affording candidates multiple opportunities to qualify. If you did not succeed in the AIBE 2023, there’s no need to worry. It’s advisable to take a moment to analyze the reasons behind your non-success. Once you’ve identified areas that need improvement, devise a strategy to address those weaknesses. Additionally, ensure you have access to high-quality reference materials, as the right study resources are essential for achieving your desired results.
Why is AIBE XVIII(18) 2023 result important?
The AIBE plays a crucial role in the process of practicing law in India, as it serves as a prerequisite. Candidates who successfully pass the AIBE are granted the Certificate of Practice (COP), which is an essential requirement for legal practice. According to BCI regulations, individuals who have completed their law degree after the academic year 2009-10 must clear the AIBE to practice law in any Indian court of law. The Certificate of Practice effectively establishes the minimum standard for legal practitioners, and the Bar Council of India dispatches the COP to all qualified candidates through postal mail.
What after AIBE XVIII(18) Result?
All the applicants who score more than the AIBE 18 cutoff marks will be issued a Certificate of Practice (COP) from Bar Council of India which is valid for a lifetime. BCI will also release the list of candidates who have cleared the AIBE exam 2023 in the form of a merit list. Candidates who fail to secure the minimum cutoff marks for AIBE XVIII(18) will be required to appear in the next AIBE exam to obtain their Certificate of Practice (COP).
What if I do not receive my Certificate of Practice (COP)?
If you do not receive the COP even after the result declaration, you can contact the authorities and raise your concern. In the meantime, you can use the AIBE result XVIII(18) 2023 as a provisional certificate for practising law.
AIBE XVIII (18) 2023 Helpdesk
- Bar Council of India
- 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO,
- Near Bal Bhawan
- New Delhi – 110002
AIBE new contact details for any query related to All India Bar Examination
email id – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org