MHT CET Mock Test 2024 examination are strongly encouraged to engage in practice sessions with the MHT CET free mock test PDF for 2024. These mock tests for Maharashtra CET 2024 offer valuable insights into the exam’s difficulty level, the pattern of the MHT CET 2024, enhance time management skills, and familiarize candidates with the online examination format.
Table of Contents
MHT CET Mock Test 2024 – The State CET, Maharashtra, is set to release the official MHT CET 2024 mock test a few days prior to the entrance exam. This valuable resource will be accessible to candidates at no cost on cetcell.mahaect.org. As soon as the link becomes active, a direct link to the free MHT CET 2024 mock test practice will be provided below. Aspiring MHT CET candidates will have the opportunity to utilize this resource for rigorous practice. The MHT CET mock test for 2024 closely mirrors the actual exam, with practice test questions aligning with the MHT CET 2024 syllabus. Importantly, candidates will not require login credentials to access the MHT CET 2024 mock test.
MHT CET Mock Test 2024- How to Access?
Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below for accessing the official MHT CET 2024 mock test:
- Visit the MHT CET official website at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link “MHT CET 2024 mock test”.
- General instructions regarding MHT CET mock test 2024 will appear on the screen which candidates have to agree with.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you are ready to take the test, click on ‘I am ready to begin.’
- MHT CET mock test screen shall open.
Candidates may note that the MHT CET mock test free will be designed pretty similar to that of the final exam. The main intention is to let candidates experience the online exam before they actually appear in the final MHT CET. To get familiar with the paper, candidates can also solve the CET Sample Papers along with free mock test for MHT CET.
MHT CET 2024 Mock Test Process
Candidates must be aware that MHT CET mock test online free PCM 2024 is just the same as the final examination. As the MHT CET will be an online exam with multiple choice questions, there will be one question on the screen with 4 options. Candidates need to follow the under-mentioned steps for attempting the MHT CET mock test series 2024:
- Open the MHT CET 2024 mock test and get started.
- A question will appear on the screen with 4 options.
- Select the option which seems correct.
- Click on ‘Save and Next’.
- If it seems that the wrong option is selected and the candidate knows the correct one, click on the ‘Clear response’ button.
- If there is a doubt but the candidate wishes to attempt it anyway, click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’. This will help them revisit the question and think over the correctness without missing attempting it.
- Candidates also have the option to ‘Mark for Review’ without selecting any option.
Navigation for MHT CET Mock Test 2024
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will conduct the MHT CET 2024 in online mode as a computer-based test. The test structure may seem somewhat difficult to understand for candidates appearing for the first time. It is not as simple as a paper-based test where you can just turn the paper to check the previous or successive questions. Thus, they should know the navigation buttons well in advance.
- Navigation to a question – On the MHT CET 2024 mock test screen, the question will be on the left while the question palette will be there on the right side. Candidates only need to click on the number of questions that they wish to visit and it will open on the screen. This way, candidates can save the responses and even mark them for review, as the case may be.
- Navigation through sections – As the MHT CET 2024 question paper shall be divided into two sections, one for Mathematics and the other for Physics and Chemistry. Thus, candidates can switch between the two sections by clicking on the tab provided at the top. Candidates need not attempt the first section first and can shuffle at any point in time between the two sections. Once the candidate last question of a section in a mock test of MHT CET 2024 the next section will open automatically. The questions answered, marked for review, and unattempted shall all reflect in the question palette.
Question Palette for MHT CET Mock Test 2024
The authorities will design the MHT CET 2024 mock test in such a way that a question palette appears on the screen at all times unless the candidate hides it to magnify the question. The table below reflects various options that will be there in mock test of MHT CET 2024 question palette:
MHT CET Mock Test 2024 Question Palette
|Gray||Not Visited yet|
|Purple||Marked for Review|
|Purple with a Green dot underneath||Answered and Marked for Review|
MHT CET 2024 Mock Test Highlights
- The authorities will release a free mock test for MHT CET on the official website only.
- The MHT CET mock test free 2024 will not be released in online mode only. The duration of the mock test will be 3 hours just like the final exam.
- Attempting the MHT CET test series helps candidates be familiar with the exam paper.
- They will also know how to deal with exam pressure while attempting the MHT CET mock test free.
Benefits of Taking MHT CET 2024 Mock Test
Taking MHT CET mock test 2024 will benefit the candidates in many ways such as:
- Candidates become familiar with the exam and also learn how to select the answers.
- Improves speed which will be beneficial during the exam.
- Candidates understand the difficulty level of the exam.
- MHT CET 2024 practice test will be based on the syllabus of MHT CET.
- Helps in finding the weaker topic which requires much attention.
- Taking mock tests is a good way of revision.
MHT CET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the MHT CET must be aware of the exam pattern of MHT CET. Knowing the paper pattern helps the candidates to understand the types of questions, MHT CET 2024 marking scheme, the duration of the exam, and much more. MHT CET will be held in online (Computer Based Test) mode. The test will be held for 180 minutes. There will be 150 multiple choice questions for 200 marks. Negative marking will be done for the wrong attempts.
|Mode of Examination||Online, Computer Based Test|
|Number of Sections||There will be two sections-Section 1- Physics and ChemistrySection 2- Mathematics|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes (90 minutes for each section)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of Questions||150 (50 questions for each subject)|
|Total Marks||200 marks (100 marks for each section)|
|Language of Examination|
Mathematics will be in the English languagePhysics and Chemistry will be in English/Urdu/Marathi
|Marking Scheme||Physics & Chemistry – 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.Mathematics – 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|