Osmania University, Hyderabad will commence the TS LAWCET 2023 counselling in online mode tentatively in August/September. The result of TS LAWCET 2023 has been declared on June 15, 2023.
Table of Contents
About TS LAWCET Counselling 2023
The counseling procedure for TS LAWCET 2023 pertains to securing admission in both undergraduate and postgraduate law programs provided by legal institutions within Telangana. Those who have successfully met the stipulated minimum qualifying marks as per TS LAWCET 2023 guidelines will have the opportunity to partake in the counseling process. This process, encompassing steps like registration, document authentication, fee submission, web-based choices, and seat allocation, will be thoroughly discussed in this article. Readers can gain insights into the TS LAWCET 2023 counseling process, necessary documentation, associated fees, and other pertinent details.
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling – Important Dates
|TS LAWCET exam for 3 year LLB||May 25, 2023|
|TS LAWCET exam for 5 year LLB||May 25, 2023|
|TS LAWCET result 2023||June 15, 2023|
|TS LAWCET counselling 2023||August/September|
TS LAWCET counselling schedule 2023 – Phase I
|Issue of Notification||To be notified|
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification||To be notified|
|Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH/ Sports) by slot booking||To be notified|
|Display of List of Registered candidates||To be notified|
|Exercising Web options- Phase I||To be notified|
|Edit of web options-Phase -I||To be notified|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I)||To be notified|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.||To be notified|
|Commencement of Class work||To be notified|
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling Process
Candidates who get shortlisted after the TS LAWCET 2023 result, are invited to participate in the registration process. TS LAWCET counselling 2023 includes the following stages:
- Pay processing fee
- Upload original certificates
- Preliminary online certificate verification
- Exercise Web Options
- Seat allotment
- Download fee payment and joining report
- Report to the allotted college along with original certificates, fee paid challan and joining report
- Verification of original certificates at the allotted college
- Receive allotment order at the college
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling Process – Step by Step Process
The step-by-step procedure of counselling of TS LAWCET 2023 is mentioned below:
TS LAWCET counselling 2023 – Document verification
- After the registration is completed, candidates need to visit the centre on the prescribed date and time for the verification of documents.
- Candidates need to carry their original documents and their photocopies.
- After the verification is completed, candidates will be given a certificate consisting of their name, mobile number, caste category, location, gender, date of birth, and other information.
Candidates will have to upload the following documents in the counselling process.
Important Documents Required for TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling
|TS LAWCET 2022 rank card||Migration certificate||Income certificate|
|PH/NCC/CAP certificates, if applicable||Aadhaar card||Class 10 and 12 mark sheet|
|Domicile certificate and transfer certificate||Certificate of Qualifying examination||Integrated community certificate|
|Employer certificate||Class 10 and 12 certificates||Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable|
TS LAWCET Counselling 2023 – Fee payment
While filling the registration form for TS LAWCET 2023, candidates need to make the payment of the counselling fee online. The payment for counselling of TS LAWCET 2022 can be done online by using a credit card/debit card or via internet banking.
The fee structure for general and SC/ST candidates is mentioned in the table mentioned below:
TS LAWCET 2023 counselling fee
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
Exercising Web Options
- TSCHE releases the list of candidates who are eligible to exercise web options for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law programme.
- Under the web exercising option, candidates have to provide the college and course of their preference.
- Once you submit the options, a copy is emailed to your registered email address.
- Take a printout of your completed choices and save it for future reference.
TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2023
- The college-wise seat allotment list for TS LAWCET counselling portal – lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- Applicants are assigned seats based on the options they choose, their category, rank, and seat availability based on their TS LAWCET result 2023.
- Candidates also receive SMS on their registered mobile number regarding the provisional allotment list.
Read Also: ULSAT Admit Card 2023 Date