ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 have been established by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). Aspiring candidates intending to participate in ULSAT 2023 are advised to review these eligibility criteria before commencing the application process.
Table of Contents
ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The ULSAT 2023 eligibility criteria encompass essential factors such as the minimum educational qualification mandated for enrollment in law programs, stipulated minimum qualifying marks, age restrictions, and other vital requisites. It’s important to note that the law programs offered by UPES via ULSAT each have distinct eligibility criteria, and adherence to these criteria is a prerequisite for candidates seeking to complete the ULSAT 2023 application form. Consequently, refer to this article to gain insight into the ULSAT eligibility criteria for 2023, as well as other pertinent details.
ULSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for 5-Year LLB Programme
UPES offers admission to BA LLB, BCom LLB, and BBA LLB through UPES legal studies aptitude test. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for these programmes below.
Candidates interested in the admission into 5-year LLB programme through ULSAT should have attained 50% aggregate in both classes 10 and 12.
ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for 3-year LLB Programme
The candidates looking for admission to 3-year LLB programme through ULSAT 2023 should have secured a minimum 50% Class 10 and Class 12 along with graduation in any stream.
ULSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for LLM Programme
The candidates willing to get admission to LLM programme through ULSAT 2023 should have secured minimum 50% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 as well as minimum 50% marks in LLB or equivalent.
ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Age Limit
There is no age limit for appearing in ULSAT 2023.
UPES Law Admission through CLAT, LSAT India and Board exams
Through CLAT 2023
- Candidates can apply for admission to a 5-year LLB programme without appearing for ULSAT with a valid CLAT AIR up to 15,000. Such candidates will get a direct entry to GD and PI rounds.
- The candidates with a valid CLAT PG rank and minimum qualifying marks in Class 10 and Class 12 are also eligible for the LLM Programme with specialization.
Through LSAT India
Candidates with a 60 percentile score in LSAT-India can get an exemption from ULSAT 2023 and get direct entry to GD and PI rounds.
Through Board Exams
Candidates who have secured 80% marks in both higher secondary and senior secondary with five main subjects (English compulsory) can be exempted from ULSAT. They can get admission to 5-year LLB programmes.
ULSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Important Points to Know
- The law aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form, as in case the application is found ineligible then their candidature will be cancelled.
- ULSAT is the gateway to many programmes and their eligibility criteria differ accordingly. Therefore, the candidates should check the eligibility criteria based on their preferred courses and double-check the information.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for ULSAT 2023. However, they have to provide their original marksheets and other important documents during the counselling process.
ULSAT Application Form 2023
UPES, Dehradun had released the ULSAT 2023 application form along with the admission notification for the law entrance exam on its official website. The application form of ULSAT 2023 includes the processes like online registration, filling out the form by providing necessary details, uploading the documents and fee payment. Candidates interested in taking ULSAT should follow the above process to submit the ULSAT 2023 application form successfully.