ULSAT Exam Pattern 2023: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has released the exam pattern for ULSAT 2023. Candidates preparing for ULSAT 2023 should refer to the exam pattern to know about the test modalities. It will help them prepare for the ULSAT 2023 examination. UPES will conduct ULSAT 2023 exam for admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, 3-year LLB and LLM Programmes.
Table of Contents
About ULSAT Exam Pattern
According to the ULSAT 2023 exam pattern the entrance exam will be held online (Computer based test). There will be 150 questions in both undergraduate and post-graduate law exams. The time duration for ULSAT-LLB will be 2.5 hours and for ULSAT-LLM it will be 2 hours. Read through the article carefully to know complete details about the ULSAT exam pattern 2023, syllabus, and marking scheme.
ULSAT 2023 Exam Pattern for 5 years LLB, 3 years LLB and LLM
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-based test)|
|Type of questions||LLB-150 questionsLLM-150 questions|
|Sections||LLB- 5 sectionsLanguage ComprehensionQuantitative & Numerical AbilityLogical ReasoningLegal General KnowledgeLegal AptitudeLLM-3 sectionsConstitutional LawJurisprudenceOther law subjects|
|Number of Questions||LLB- 150 questionsLanguage Comprehension- 30Quantitative & Numerical Ability- 30Logical Reasoning- 30Legal General Knowledge- 30Legal Aptitude- 30LLM-150 questionsConstitutional Law- 50Jurisprudence- 50Other law subjects- 50|
|Marks||LLB- 150 marksLLM- 150 marks|
|Marking scheme||One mark is awarded to candidates for each correct response.There is no negative marking in case of the wrong attempts.|
ULSAT 2023 LLB Syllabus and Subject Wise Marking Distribution
Candidates who will appear for ULSAT 2023 must know the detailed syllabus of the entrance exam. The ULSAT 2023 syllabus for LLB includes subjects such as The question paper of ULSAT 2023 LLB will be based on the following subjects: Language comprehension, Legal aptitude logical reasoning, legal general knowledge, and quantitative and numerical ability. Syllabus for ULSAT LLM includes Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, and Other law subjects
ULSAT UG syllabus – Section wise marks distribution
|Legal general knowledge||30||30|
|Quantitative and numerical ability||30||30|
ULSAT 2023 LLM Syllabus and Subject Wise Marking Distribution
The question paper of ULSAT LLM will be based on the following subjects:
|Constitutional Law||50 questions||50 marks|
|Jurisprudence||50 questions||50 marks|
|Other law subjects||50 questions||50 marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
ULSAT exam 2023 – Important tips to ace the exam
- Before beginning their entrance test preparation, candidates should go through the exam pattern, syllabus, and subject-wise marking distribution.
- Candidates need to finish 5 sections of the ULSAT Exam within 180 minutes, which means one needs speed with accuracy to attempt 150 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chance you have of acing this exam.
- Remember negative marking is not a factor here. Therefore, try to attempt all the questions.
- Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section.
- Try to improve your time by Practising as many online mock tests as possible. It will increase your speed and you will be able to Analyse your strengths and weaknesses.