TS LAWCET Application Form 2023 Update: Osmania University initiated the TS LAWCET application correction window on May 4, 2023. Candidates are permitted to revise their application details until May 12, 2023. Previously, Osmania University had extended the application deadline for TS LAWCET 2023 until April 29, 2023.
Table of Contents
TS LAWCET 2023 application submission without incurring any late fee, allowing applicants to apply until April 20, 2023. The application window for TS LAWCET 2023 was officially opened on March 2, 2023. Notably, the application correction window was accessible from May 4 to May 10, 2023. Eligible candidates seeking to apply for TS LAWCET 2023 can conveniently complete the application process online via the official admission portal at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. During the application procedure, candidates are required to furnish essential information encompassing personal details, educational qualifications, and communication particulars. The TS LAWCET 2023 registration fee stands at Rs. 900 for OC candidates and Rs. 600 for SC and ST candidates.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form Dates
|Admission notification||March 2023|
|TS LAWCET 2023 online application starts||March 2, 2023 (Started)|
|TS LAWCET Last date to submit applications without late fee||April 29,2023 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500||May 4, 2023|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||May 8, 2023|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 2000||May 10, 2023|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 4000||May 12, 2023|
|TS LAWCET application correction window||May 4 to 12, 2023|
|TS LAWCET hall ticket 2023||May 16, 2023|
|TS LAWCET/PGLCET exam date 2023||May 25, 2023|
TS LAWCET 2023 eligibility criteria
Candidates appearing in TS LAWCET 2023 must meet the eligibility criteria for the law programme. TSCHE has notified the eligibility criteria for TS LAWCET which includes educational qualifications and minimum marks criteria.
TS LAWCET eligibility criteria 2023
|CET/ Course||Qualification||Minimum Percentage of marks in qualifying exam|
|3-year LLB||Graduation in 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent||OC, BC etc.,||45%|
|SC & ST||40%|
|5-year LLB||Class 12 (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent||OC, BC etc.,||45%|
|SC & ST||40%|
|2-year LLM.||LLB degree (3-year LLB or 5-year LLB)|
TS LAWCET application form 2023 – Important documents required
Before filling out the application form of TS LAWCET 2023, candidates should keep the following documents ready.
- Receipt form from TS/AP online centre
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Birth certificate/SSC certificate
- Study or residence certificate for proof of local status
- Latest income certificate issued by MRO or competent authority
- Caste certificate issued by MRO or any competent authority and application number of the caste certificate (in case of SC/ST only)
- NCC, PH, CAP certificate issued by a competent authority if applicable
- Passport size photograph (size < 50 KB) and signature (size < 30KB)
- Aadhar card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Credit/debit cards for online payment
How to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2023?
Candidates who wish to appear for TS LAWCET 2023 can check the below-mentioned steps to fill out the application form.
Registration for TS LAWCET 2023
- Go to the official website – lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the application fee payment option
- Provide your name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, qualifying examination, stream of course and other relevant information and submit.
- Once the registration process completes you will have to make payment of fees. Payment can be done by using credit card/debit card/net banking details.
- After payment of fees, candidates can download the application form.
TS LAWCET Application fee payment
Candidates can pay TS LAWCET application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or TS/AP online mode. The details of the application fee are given below.
TS LAWCET 2023 application fee
(LL.B.3 /5 Years)
|OC & BCs||900|
|SC/ST & PH||600|
|OC & BCs||1100|
|SC/ST & PH||900|
Check the below-mentioned steps to pay the application fee.
Through TS/AP online mode
- Choose your nearest TS/AP online centre
- Provide your TS LAWCET 2023 admit card number, candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, registered mobile number and detailed information on the stream you are applying for.
- Collect the receipt form after TS LAWCET registration fee payment from the payment centre
Through credit card/debit card/netbanking
- Pay online using any of the above methods
- Make the fee payment and note down the payment reference id.
Check payment status
- Login to the official portal and click on ‘Payment Status’
- Provide your enrollment number and registered mobile number
- Payment status will be displayed on your screen
Application for filling
- Fill the application by providing personal, academic, and communication details and selecting the payment type
- Select upto three TS LAWCET exam centres in order of preference
- Upload scanned copy of latest photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size
Preview and submission
- Click on ‘preview’ button and check all the information entered in the application form
- Submit TS LAWCET 2023 application form if all the information is correct
How to make corrections in TS LAWCET 2023 application form?
Candidates will get an opportunity to correct their TS LAWCET application form 2023 through a correction window. that is now open from May 4 to 12, 2023. Applicants can make corrections in only category II details entered while filling their TS LAWCET 2023 application form. Candidates can avail of such a facility by logging into the admission portal using their login credentials.
Details that can be corrected through the TS LAWCET 2023 application correction window
- Qualifying Examination
- Local Area Status
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing Non-Minority / Minority
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Percentage of Qualifying Exam
- Study Details
- Medium of Test
- Address for Correspondence
- Birth State, Birth District
- E-mail id
- Aadhaar Card details
- Special Reservation
TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2023
Osmania University will conduct TS LAWCET 2023 in 21 designated online exam centres across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can select up to three TS LAWCET exam centres 2023 while filling out the application form in order of preference. Candidates can check the list of exam centres mentioned in the below table.
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Centers List
|Sl no||Test zone||Test centre localities|
|4||Hyderabad South East||Shamshabad|
|Ramoji Film City|
|9||Bhadradri Kothagudem||Bhadradri Kothagudem|
TS LAWCET 2023 admit card
The examination authority will issue the admit card of TS LAWCET 2023 to the candidates who have registered for the law entrance test successfully on May 16, 2023. TS LAWCET 2023 admit card will carry the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre details, reporting time and other relevant details. Candidates must carry the TS LAWCET admit card 2023 to the exam centre along with an original photo id proof.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2023 – Important Points to Remember
- Candidates should read the information brochure of TS LAWCET before filling the application form.
- Any change will not be permitted in the TS LAWCET application form 2023 after the payment.
- Hence, candidates should be cautious and provide information accurately to avoid any kind of discrepancies.
- Candidates should attach only scanned passport-size photos. They will not be allowed to upload selfies and others.
- The convener for TS LAWCET 2023 reserves the right to reject your application form at any stage in case you fail to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates applying for TS LAWCET should be Indian citizens and also meet local/unreserved status.